Corvallis Oregon Attractions
The Benton County Historical Museum in Philomath, Oregon, is housed in the
former Philomath College Building. The central part of the building was
completed in 1867. The left wing was added in 1905 and the right wing in 1907.
Philomath College closed in 1927. The museum opened in 1980.
This city-center park features a gazebo, rose garden and
Solberg works of art. 6th., and Monroe St., 541-757-6918
Corvallis Rose Garden
Avery Park, 2245 NW 11th Street, Corvallis, OR 97333
Irish Bend Bridge
Named for its original location along the Willamette River, it
was used from 1954 - the mid-1970s. It was reassembled in 1989
at its present site on the Oregon State University campus.
McDonald Forest, 8692 Peavy Arboretum Road, (Route 99W),
Corvallis, OR 97330 (541)737-4452.
back to top