Hazelnut & Mushroom Salad
Serves 6 to 8
- 1/2 lb. mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup salad oil
- 1/2 cup wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 teaspoon each salt and savory
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small head romaine, torn into bite sized pieces
- 3/4 cup roasted & chopped Oregon hazelnuts
Combine mushrooms, oil, vinegar, water and seasonings.
Chill about 1 hour. Toss undrained mushrooms with romaine and
hazelnuts in salad bowl.
Recipe from Oregon
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends
and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They
simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded
recipes from the best restaurants.